Browsing the website of OCEAN CLINIC gives you the status of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by OCEAN CLINIC, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to OCEAN CLINIC or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of that obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and OCEAN CLINIC may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
OCEAN CLINIC, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
· Its corporate name is: OCEAN CLINIC SL
· Its trade name is: OCEAN CLINI
· Its VAT number is: B-92964212
· Its registered office is at: Avenida Ramón y Cajal N.º 7, Marbella, Málaga.
· Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 4583, Folio 163, Page MA-99456.
In order to communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of
contact that we detail below:
· Phone: 951 77 55 18
All notifications and communications between users and OCEAN CLINIC will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OCEAN CLINIC may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to OCEAN CLINIC and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services OCEAN CLINIC and not use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OCEAN CLINIC or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of computing resources through which OCEAN CLINIC provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OCEAN CLINIC or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the
- confidentiality of OCEAN CLINIC’s information. confidentiality of the information of OCEAN CLINIC or third parties.
- To impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OCEAN CLINIC, without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by OCEAN CLINIC, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OCEAN CLINIC and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OCEAN CLINIC of its contents or services.
OCEAN CLINIC is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without full guarantee of access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OCEAN CLINIC excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OCEAN CLINIC is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, OCEAN CLINIC disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. OCEAN CLINIC does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the results obtained. OCEAN CLINIC is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OCEAN CLINIC duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.